Friday, November 28, 2008

New Template, Fresh Pancakes


A little less than one person a day actually visits by blog. Most folks do it through a reader. Today I updated my blog template with a minibox template. Thanks to that blogger for figuring out all the layout code. Now, much to my happiness, I can post straight from Flickr without resizing their images to fit in my thin column. Anyone reading on a 800x640 resolution might not be able to see the whole blog; they should buy a new LCD, IMO.

Quincy is wizard with the pixel pushing. But today she was cooking breakfast -- from scratch! So, the Internet came to my rescue for my templating needs. Then, pancakes and coffee appeared!

Quincy made gluten-free Buckwheat pancakes. They were delish. You can read all about it on her blog.

2 comments:

-m said...

I bit, i like your layout. But my blog isn't in your blogroll! Now I'm insulted. :P

r said...

Cool. It looks like a pancake made of polymer resin! But I'm sure it was yummy.